Loss of consciousness after an accident. Why did I get nauseated, have headaches with dizziness?

I was in a car accident three days ago. Both air bags deployed, loss of consciousness for approximately 30 seconds. Initial CT was negative, however after release from the ER, that evening I became nauseous. The nausea has continued sporadically for approximately three days now. Other symptoms include neck pain raditiating down through left arm and shoulder, slight headache, head feels heavy, slight dizziness .
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012