Loose, black, mucus bowel movements with cramping. Had fever, vomiting. Cause and cure?

I am having very lose, black, mucus bowel movements with some severe cramping, urgency. I m afraid to eat anything beyond jello and juice. Six years ago I had a ruptured bowel that went septic. Ended up with colostomy for 8 months and then reversed. I stay away from seeds, nuts , corn etc. This has gone on for 5 days and I m nervouse again. Ran a fever only one day. Vomited one day but it wasn t black like it was 6 years ago.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013