Liver pain, took antibiotic. What do you think has happened?

Hi, I took Amoxiclav 875 mg, two times a day for 10 days in January (for flu which evolve in sinusitis ). After the first dose, I had what seem to be liver pain for approximately an hour and a half. I went to the emergency and they told me that Amoxiclav was a strong antibotic and that it was hard on the body. They told me to continue taking it as I had already started. After 5 days, I started to feel pain in my lower right side. I took the medication until the end. The last three days the pain was stong. I went to see a doctor and he told me that the pain might be caused by constipation . I had constipation throughout the treatment except the last day of the treatment. That day, I started to have acute dirrahea. When I stopped taking the antibiotic , the dirrahea stopped. The pain lessen sligthly but has remained the same now since I stopped the antibiotic on January 17. The following days I had the following tests : pelvis ultrasound, an x-ray of the intestines and an abominal scan. I had also bloodwork and urine analysis done. They didn t reveal anything abnormal. I am seeing a gastro-enterologist tomorrow afternoon. I am very concerned that the antibiotic I took caused the problem and that there will be nothing to do and that I will have to endure that pain. Have you ever seen cases like mine? What do you think happened? Will the pain eventually go away?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013