Liquid just came out of anus during flatulence. Any thoughts ?

Liquid just came out of my anus during what I thought was flatulence . This has never happened to me before because I know, like most, when flatulence is and indication of needing to actually go to the bathroom; it usually stings briefly and to the bathroom I go to handle my business. Also, I have always been a nervous pooper and have to concentrate when I have diarrhea . That said I have never had diarrhea that hasn t stung badly. This didn t sting one bit, as I thought it was just flatulence until I felt warmth. It didn t smell at all and didn t turn my white panties yellow until close to 5 minutes later. It was pure liquid nothing else. I m a 33 year old healthy female with a hemorrhoid and have had little issues with it (if this helps at all).
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013