Lightheadedness, dizziness, headache. Normal blood work. Cause?

My 15 yr old so keeps complaining of feelling lightheaded or dizzy sometimes he has surge of pain with it in his head or a nagging mild headache . He is generally healthy, plays football and wrestling, eats good variety of foods, and drinks atleast a gallon of H2O during sports season. He had blood work 6-12mo to test for DM and High Cholesterol all came back good. I checked his Bp and it runs 102/62 on average his eyes were checked year ago and he wears contacts any ideas on what is causing this?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013