Light red bumps, small itchy rashes all over body. Allergic reaction or bed bug bites?

I have been getting some weird very very small light red bumps, Nobody else in the house are getting them and i do not have bed bugs and i have also been spotting small rashes and been very i having an allergic reaction or am i getting bite up by small bugs? i do have a dog and sometimes she brings in these weird little brown bugs that are probably to big to be flees but i don t mess with her and im also allergic to pet danger
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013