Light pigmentation on face due to PCOD. Chemical peels or melacare cream the better option?

Hello Sir, I am 34 years, have light pigmentation on my face due to PCOD problem. I am fine now after taking 4 months pills as advised by Gynaecologist ... I had checked lots of reviews on pigmenation cures and quite confused now. Can I go for some clinical treatments with home care and chemical peels or use Melacare or any other creams. Please suggest the best treatment to overcome this pigmentation Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013