Diagnosed semantic dementia, eating constantly, fainting randomly. Is it possible to hospice in home without moving to nursing home ?

HI, my mom has semantic dementia , she was diagnosed in 2008 she has lived with me for a year now. She has started eating constantly, and recently started fainting randomly. Can you tell me how long she will be able to live with me at home, I do not want to put her in a facility. Also what is the life expectancy of her after 5 years of having this disease. I would like to go from home health to hospice in home without putting her in a nursing home, will this be possible?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013