Light periods after starting clomid, negative pregnancy test. Reasons?

Hi, I have been TTC for about 7mths now. For the past 3mths I have used Clomid; 50mg for the first 2mths and 100mg for last mth. I noticed that my cycle which use to be 5days (3days heavy flow and 2days light or sometimes vert light flow) has suddenly become just 2days (for the past 2mths-Dec and Jan, this month Jan flow was not bright red but dark red). I have used the Urine strip test cheapie at home and I keep getting BFN. Please I need ur advice. What could be responsible for this. Vivien
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer