Light periods. Was on oral contraceptives. Bulky ovaries, dominant follicle on ultrasound. Normal?

Hi I have just had an ultrasound and it showed slightly bulky ovaries with a dominant folicle on each ovary 22mm and 22mm respectively. i was on the oral contraceptive pill for 11 years i came off it a year ago and it took 6 months to get my periods back. I now have periods every 5 weeks but recently they are very light. I am not pregnant but just want to know what the bulky ovaries mean and is it normal to have a dominant folicle on each ovary? Many thanks
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013