Light headedness, wearing C-Pap, jerks while asleep, numbness in fingers and toes, mental fog. Immediate danger?

My husband if often light-headed; he wears a C-Pap; he jerks during the night while asleep; he if feeling numbness in his fingers and toes; though he was known in the past for his freakish memory , he is now often in a fog. His GP told him to set up an appointment with a specialist - neurologist for an EkG? MY QUESTION: We couldnd t get an appointment until the end of the month. This worries me. Is he in immediate danger? I would hate to have something happen whle we were waiting to get in. I am nervouse because my husband hates doctors, but seems anxious to see one now. This reminds me of my mother, who saw a doctor on her own volition when it was too late. Can I relax, or should I call around to get a docto sooner?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012