Light bleeding post myomectomy surgery, fibroids removed, spotting again. Cause of worry?

I had both a hysterscopic and laprascopic myomectomy 9 weeks ago (she removed 1 small fibroid that was in the uterine cavitiy via hysterscopic and then 3 fibroids that were in the uterine wall via laprascopic). I had light bleedig the first week, then no bleeding for a week, then more light bleeding (not sure if that was due to overactivitiy or my first period), then I went 4 weeks without any bleeding, had my first period (all was well, light and short!); then after 9 weeks, I started spoting again. Not sure if this is normal or something I should worry about.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer