Light bleeding after periods, diagnosed to be PCOS. Get dizziness on using birth control. Suggestions?

Good day i just want to know about this problem i am am having for a few months now. Ummm and I am really scared. I realised that after my period maybe about 1-2days bleeding again will occure and abdominal pains. Bleeding would be light sometimes dark red. It goes on for about 1-2weeks. It s affecting me sexual relationship and personally. I visited doctors, did ultrasounds and was told that I have polysistic (if i spelled that correctly) ovaries. I was put on birth control and other pills but it affects me as a get dizzy and weak with it. I beg you please assist?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013