Light and brownish periods after stopping Microgynon. Sore breasts, cramps, headache. Is it hormones?

stopped microgynon 30 last month and got my period on time but was very light and lasted just 2 days, It was also dark brown at times then pink - not like usual period blood . This stopped a few days ago but i still have sore breasts and cramps plus i am hungrier than usual and have had headaches on and off for the last week or so. Is this just due to my hormones adjusting after stopping birth control?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012