Leukocytes found in urine test. Which bacteria is behind UTI? Had fever, backache, headache after intercourse

my urine test shows 40-50 leukocytes. And ESR 60.. Ive been given a urine culture and sensitivity test further. I need to know what can this be? Which bacteria can be behind my uti . Apart from this i had high fever from three days, nausea,chills, backache ,headache and severe pain in lower left abdominal area and i also suffer from endometriosis. Am sexually active and all these symptoms started a day after intercourse. Both of us dont have stds.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012