Done treatment for fungal infection. Still have vaginal discharge. Done vaginal swab culture

Hi there, Hope all is well! I had a FUNGAL infection and i took a treatment for it, then i had a test to check the results after i finished the treatment course and this is the Vaginal Swab Culture and Sensitivity report, I dont quite understand it. Just want to say that I had and still have a vaginal discharge . These are the results: WET PREPARATION: Trichomonas vaginalis: NOT SEEN GRAM STAIN: PUS CELLS: + EPITH CELLS: +++ GRAM POSITIVE BACILLI: ++ GRAM POSITIVE COCCI: + YEAST CELLS: NOT SEEN CULTURE REPORT: NO PATHOGENIC BACTERIAL GROWTH . Thank you! Best regards. Nafisa
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012