Left salpingectomy due to paraovarian cyst. Chances of its recurrence? Will it lead to infertility?

Hi, I recently had a left salpingectomy due to paraovarian cyst . I am just wondering what the chances are of the same happening again on the right side, and causing infertility due to losing both tubes!?! I m not due to see my specialist for another couple of weeks so I can t ask him, but after I came round from surgery he did confirm it looked like a common benign simple cyst attached to the tube. I m just terrified of a recurrance?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013