Left back upper back issues. Pain around left elbow, shoulder balde, fingers. Under PCP. What could this be?

hi, i am having left back upper back issues. it started with me feeling like something was wedged in my shoulder blade, i also feel pain around my left elbow and tingling in my fingers. i have benn under the care of my pcp who prescribed meds and have also been under the care of a chiropractor. this morning I was woken witha tearing burning sensation in my left shoulder blade as well as my left elbow. it seems to be coming and going, of course i tense up when this happend which isnt helping me at all.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013