Late, short periods. Had frequent urination, nausea, headaches, back pain, anxiety, dizziness, chest discomfort. Pregnant?

Hello,my period only lasted for 2 days(it was due Jan 14th but didn t come til Jan 28th. and it was 2 weeks late (The period was lighter than normal) I generally have a 6 day period. I have also have had frequent urination , nausea , headaches , back discomfort, my anxiety seems to be more up there as well as dizziness and chest discomfort. I am also eating more than usual, I m getting cramps and the veins on my chest appear to be darker. I had taken a pregnancy test and I have had a few faint positives, followed by a few negatives. So I am really confused and I would truly appreciate some help. Thank you. Oh by the way I am taking the birth control viorele. Could these symptoms be a sign of pregnancy?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013