Late periods, HPT, urine test negative. Can i still be pregnant? Why am I starting to get late periods?

I usually have on time regular periods since the age 11 yrs, I am 24 yrs old I have recently experienced 3late periods( not in a role but close) my first time was in December of 2012 then in February 2013 & now in March. The December & February we just 2 days late but this time in March I was 4 1/2 days late . On the 5 th day of almost being late I started my period in the late afternoon after working out. When I started it was very light the next day regular , before being late & my expected period date I took a pregnancy test that was negative then I went to a doctors appointment & they took a urine test that was negative, I don t use birth control & my husband & I are trying, I m curious if something might be wrong with my body or if by chance can I still be pregnant? Why am I starting to get late periods?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013