Late period, stomach discomfort, cervical mucus, stomach pain, diarrhea, nausea, constipation. Pregnant?

My period is a week late, queasy stomach on and off past few days. Took a pregnacy test that was a super cheap internet test strip and looks negative..also been having lots of extra cervical mucus this week, similar to what I had during ovulation . Two days ago I had severe stomach pains followed by diarhea and nausea. The next day I had constipation . Last period was nov.12 , and I think I ovulated sometime between nov.30-dec 3. Do you think I could be pregnant? We are trying for baby number 3.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012