Trying to conceive, prescribed progesterone. Irregular periods

I have been trying to conceive for six months now. For the past two months I have been charting bbt . Last cycle was beautiful. I had a nice rise in temp and it stayed up until menses began. This month I had sharp rise in temp but each day it dropped lower and lower. Its been all over above and bellow the cover line. About a year before this I had gone over a year without having a period and was prescribed progesterone to give it a jump start. it worked I have had periods ever since. They have been irregular, some cycles as long as 36 days others longer or shorter. My question is could it be that some cycles my progesterone doesn t increase for long enough to sustain pregnancy? Could it be related to my lack of period before? Or was this simply an anovulatory cycle?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer