Having diarrhea, nausea, heartburn, constipation, stomach pain. Need help

I wake up 95% of the time with a upset stomach sometimes diarrea, and always heartburn . One day i could have regular bowl moments to diearrea, to conspation. My stomach is the same way go from being normal, to upset on the edge heart burn feels like in going to throwning up but dont, and were I throw up everything I eat or drink, plus acid. My stool will be hard and lumpy, to watery and snotie looking. I get bad pains in the lower right side of my stomach. and pains in the lower right side of my back exspecial when I struggle to poop.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012