Late period, slight spotting, vomiting. What all this indicate?

So my period is 8 days late now. I am staying with my dad for another few weeks to visit before going home to my fiancé in another state so I can t take a test until I m with him. I have been much sleepier than normal, I had very very slight spotting but it was only the tiniest dot on toilet paper. My cliterous has been sensitive and things have been quite muccusy down there. Also the other night I ate out at Thai and I ve had Thai food many times but threw up afterwards. And for a couple days Ive been obsessing over cherry ripes. What s your thoughts?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013