Late period, faint line in pregnancy test. Prescribed All9 and Bevon. Pregnant?

Hi, Last month Nov i got my period on 19th.which is late and lasts for 2days,3rd day only i checked Home pregnancy test .i got two lines one thick and the other faint line.i thought its positive and went to doctor.she said its faint line.and she also wrote in prescription my expected date of delivery which is august 2013.and she did check up she said i cant see anything and again come after 10days for check up.gave all9 capsules and Bevon syrup.Now my confusion is my is positive or not.please suggest me.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012