Large bump on forearm, filled with pus, blood, under the skin, due to fall on concrete. Treatment?

hello, my name is XXXXX and im a pro skateboarder. I have a large. LARGE, Bump on my forearm above the elbow as if you had fallen on the concrete and put your forearm first everytime you went down. (which is what really happened), due to the fact that i do not want to put my hands out and end up with a broken wrist . (again). Is this something i should be worried about. If so what should i do, because it is an extremely large buildup of blood . I think. It might be Filled up with puss for all i know its under my skin.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012