Lack of appetite, pain in the kidneys, tired, weakness, sensitive to cold climate. What can be the reason for kidney pain?

in the past 4 days i have had a complete lack of appetite . i eat only because i know i have to. also, yesterday i started having pain in the area of my kidneys. i am also tired and feel weak. i have no problems urinating, and it does not look unusual in color. i am quite sensitive to cold weather and my kidneys bother me when exposed to cold. however, now i am not exposed to cold in any way. could you please tell me what this is? thank you
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012