Labia minora chapped, itchy, burns, no relief after applying vagisil, clotrimazole, ciprofloxacin 250 mg

my labia minora is chapped, itchy and burns for the past two weeks even though i have been applying vagisil, clotrimazole and has also taken ciprofluxacin 250g twice a day for five days. nothing seems to happen it still iches an burns mostly when i have the urge to urinate or urinating. i use salty water and make sure that i wear clean undies and dry myself well. please help because i dont know what s happening?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012