Knee pain, pain in thighs. On Hilin GM. Are there any alternates?

hello doctor,i'm 42yrs.old lady n getting unusual knee pain sometimes while walking,climbing stairs,driving. i feel sometimes i'm unable to walk properly n there is some pain i feel goes down from my thighs to toes (it happened only twice) i'm worried as i think if i walk or stand more the pain will aggrevate,, i 've stopped my morning walk of 20--30 min /5 days a week .i'm taking ostocalcium tab 1-1 daily since last 6-7 months, i've also taken calciferol sachets1/ 5weeks,,now i,m taking once a month as prescribed by my orthosurgeon ,, yesterday he made me start this HILIN-GM 1-1 DAILY for a month(after telling him this recent situation of mine),,my concern is should i start this medicine or go for some alternative,,,,. thks..shilpa

Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013