Knee injury while twisting knee on cement, sharp pain, unable to squat. Serious condition?

A few days ago at work, i was kneeling on cement, and i rolled my knee slightly to the side. Which caused me to have a striking pain on the side and top part of my knee. Now anytime i kneel on my right knee a sharp pain that puts me to a stand still occurs. I was very physical with running and biking lately, i m 28 and if i squat for a long time it takes me a bit to get up and my knees feel tired. But this knee pain occured after i felt like i rolled my knee on the cement. I just went out to turn on the weed eater and kneeled down to crank it up and it put me to sitting and rubbing my knee because of the extruciating pain. Do i need to see a doctor, and is it something serious.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012