Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis , takes Meloxicam and is on the implant birth control Implanon. What are the chances of being pregnant?

My ex-girlfriend went in for an appointment with her gynecologist due to vaginal discomfort and was prompted to take a pregnancy test in-office as well as a test to identify whether or not she has a UTI or possibly chlamydia. She has Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis , takes Meloxicam and is on the implant birth control Implanon. As this was five days ago, she has not received the results, and I m at my wit s end in terms of stress. What are the chances of her being pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013