Joint pain, have arthritis. Taking Ayurvedic medicine. Breastfeeding. What to do?

Dear Doctor, I am Sidhique,from India now work here in Saudi Arabia. I am writing on behalf of my spouse who is suffering from acute pain through out her body for the last 1 year( mostly in joints at leg & hand / back/). She has been confirmed suffering form Arthritis( I do not know the category... but says some sort blood related) We have been taking steroids , but since she is breast feeding , the doctor asks her to stop that and she is unwilling to do as the baby is just 9 months old. As a result, we consulted an Ayurvedic Physicain and his prescription we are keeping for almost 5 months now.In the initial one / two months, the pain reduced and felt the stiffness reduced, but again it started to increase. Now it is unbearable.Now we do not know what to do. Dr, please I am looking for your valuable advice. Best Rgds Sidhique
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013