Joint pain, all tests normal except hematology test. What kind of blood disorder is it?

My mom suffers from an unknown terrible pain in joints and bones. She is 52 and 150Cms high.The pain increases noticeably during sleep. Sometimes she feels the pain in specific spots, her back, neck, backbone, shoulder ,... . She has done every kind of blood tests by now. The results are normal except in Hematology test. ESR 1st hr: 25 ESR 2nd Hr: 45 I.K (Katz index): 24 Is there any serious problem? I want to know what kind of blood disorder she may have.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012