Itchy vaginal lips, Pap test shows Bacteria vaginosis. Taking pills, no relief. Is itchiness due to wax used?

On AuGust 23rd 2012 I received a Brazilian Wax and ever since, my vaginal lips have been itchy. could it be from that or something else? I went for a pap test and full physical and my doctor said everything was ok excepot I had BV (Bacteria Vaginosis) and prescribed me pills were i have taken but am still really intchy and even have fishy smelling discharge , which is embarasssing and avery annoying for thee never is usually anything wrong with my vaginal area.....
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013