Itchy spot on vagina. No help with creams. Had unprotected sex. Suggestions?

Hi, about a week ago i had a itchy spot on the outer right side of my vagina , not near the lips just in the pubic are in general, i shave every other day. the next day it was kinda raw. I have been trying different creams and things to make it go away. It has not spread or got larger it does not hurt and I do not have any other symptoms as far as discharge , pain or anything. Im starting to worry about it because it wont go away. I had sex a month ago unprotected and confronted the guy and he says he has nothing. I have tried to google and nothing looks familiar to it. it just looks reddish, raw and maybe a little moist. Can you help me.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013