Itchy rash on penis, buttocks. Taking allercet, ducaine, applying betanex cream. Treatment?

Hello sir. I have very itching rash in my buttocks and over my circumsised penis for over than a month. I used to travel in bikes for longer distance. But now i reduced because of this problem. I hardly slept not more than 4 hours in a month. First i went to a skin doctor, he told me that the cause is because of longer bike travel so he gave allercet, ducaine, betanex cream and antibiotics . But it dint reduce my rash. So i changed my doctor yesterday and he told me that the cause is because of unclean clothes i have used and so he has prescribed me alaspan tablet, permite cream( asked me to apply it for whole body, one time a week ) and momate cream ( asked me to apply it over rashes every morning ). I have started his medications right from yesterday. Yet i dont see any improvement. Am i at the right track sir? can i continue his prescribed medications? Orelse i have change it? Please sir, tell me. I havent slept properly for a month. I am depressed.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012