Itchy rash on elbow, outer hip, lower abdomen, behind knees, putting hydrocortisone, gone, again coming up. What to do?

I have a very itchy rash that started on my elbow. I now have it on my outer hip, lower abdomen and behind one of my knees. It starts as little bumps almost like bug bites and after I scratch it turns into a blotchy red rash. I have been putting hydrocortisone cream on it which helps. The one on my arm started almost 2 months ago. It is almost gone, but now the other ones have shown up.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013