Itchy bum hole and odd feeling in stomach. Taking Ovex, no results. Is it worms?

I have a constant itchy bum hole and an odd feeling in my stomach . I think I have worms . but I have taken Ovex and well nothing had changed since my dose. My diet is getting much better I m a vegi I only ever eat sausages that are really really well done if any at all other than that I eat NO meat. I don t use toilet paper I only ever wash, TP is really unhygienic. My dog often climes in to bed when I m sleeping so i thought worms. but now I m just unsure.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013