Itching in vagina and burning sensation while urinating. Diagnosed presence of pus and yeast cells. Mild relief with medication. Continue medication?

hi doctor am 19 years old and completed my high skul last i was doing my KCSE I used to experience some itching on ma genitals and after three weeks without treatment i started to see some yellow discharge....i went to hospital and was given two tablets which i was supposed to take orally...six other tablets which i was suppposed to insert in ma vagina and the problem went away...after four months the problem re appeared once more and i decided to go for xome lab test and the doctor said i had a few pus cells and yeast cells ....she gave me six tablets to take orally, six to insert plus a cream which i was supposed to apply after inserting each tablet ....the problem reduced a bit bt xome tyms i feel xome itching and ma urine burns me xome tyms...i went back to the doctor and she said i should now take strong antibiotics....please help...
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013