Itching in armpits, couple of whelps after using Dry Protection deodorant. Reappear even after stopping. Is it lymphoma ?

I am a 59 year old white male. I have had no past medical issues. I started using Degree (Men) Dry Protection deodorant about a month ago. It says that it s body heat activated. Then I started itching in the armpits. Then a couple of whelps appeared (something like chigger whelps). I also began using avon Mesmerize soap on a rope that my wife gave me for Christmas. I stopped using the Men Degree stick deodorant and began using Avon ON DUTY 24 hours sport roll-on deodorant. The whelps dissappeared for a while. Then they reappeared and a larger one on my right side that is the size of a dime under the skin and very red. I thought that is was a boil of some sort that would come to a head and go away. But it has not came to head yet. I got scared that it was axillary lymphoma and hope that it is due to the men Degree deodorant. ????????? AAAAA
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013