Itchiness over the whole body, allergy, chest itchiness, applied hydrocortisone. How can the itchiness be stopped?

I m extremely itchy ALL OVER the place? I m extremely itchy all over the place! It constantly fels like there are bugs crawling all over me and biting me in random places. It almost feels like the kind of itch you get from an allergic reaction . Except i feel it constantly in random places all over my body. I m a very hairy person, unfortunately, so I don t think that helps. One night while I was asleep i woke up from my chest itching so bad and I just kept scratching and digging into cause it wouldnt stop and it hurt really bad and i had to put hydrocortisone on it. I live in a house on the lake and the temperatures right now are about a constant 104 every day. Don t know if that helps anyone. But please help me. I don t know what to do and I m freaking out because it s starting to itch ALL OVER and WONT STOP!!
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012