Itchiness on one side of bikini line, not shaved genitals or changed bathing products. Causes and cure?

Hi, For a few weeks now my knicker line (between my legs) on the left side has become quite itchy. I assumed it could be my washing products but surely it wouldn t affect only one side? I haven t changed my shower gel/ washing powder, I m not wearing underwear i don t normally wear so don t understand why the itching has occurred. I haven t shaved down there so i know it s not that. Any advice would be great!
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013