Is there any solution for Sinusitis other than surgery ?

i do have recurrent pain,doctors advised surgery .suggest alternative solution .
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
sinusitis is well manage by homoeo medicines. Avoid cold. Steam inhalation give quick relief. Some medicines for sinusitis are Kali bi chrome 30, Sangunaria 30.
His style of writing, just like air, all happened very natural, not sedulous or affectation.Worth recommended and worth read.Strong support!!!wholesale jewelry
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
If you have Chronic sinusitis, most of the time there are many complications like polyp formation, ear blockage causing ear infection, chronic troublesome headaches arise. The cure is Surgery. It helps to remove the diseased tissue and hence relieve of all symptoms. It will be difficult to keep taking medicines for a long time and still not much relief. Kindly discuss the other alternatives with other Doctors if you wish.
Homeopath Dr. Sayed Irfan's  Response
welcome to the health care magic forum,
recurrent head pain is due to the recurrent inflammation of the sinuses caused due to bacterial invasion or attack,here regular inhalation of steam will prevent the acute attack .
In this situation you can definately be helped in a better way with homeopathy and that to effectively and safely.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
To get cured from sinusitis pain you will have to avoid exposure to cold and consumption of cold things. Have steam inhalation first, remain tension free, have godanti with hot water, maha lakshami vilas ras swarn yukat one bd. If you are not from india or these medicines are not available with you then add turmeric to hot milk and take it twice a day. basil leaves and pepper with water offer good relief.