Is there any need to take emergency pill after having sex during my period ?

i took nordette as emergency pill (4 pill first then after 12 hours another 4 pill)... then after 7 days i had withdrawal bleeding and the bleeding lasted for 4 days it was like my period i guess cause my period is about to start also (1st day bleeding was quite heavy, on the 2nd day not much, then 3rd and 4th day, little amount of bleeding). On the 3rd day of my bleeding me and my boyfriend did it with withdrawal method. Is it safe since we did it during my bleeding? would i get pregnant? should i take nordette again as emergency pill?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011