Is there any effects of taking Anabolic Protein and will it cause any problem for intercourse ?

HI Doctor I am 29 yrs old and my wife is of 31yrs old. I am regular to gym and my wife is house wife. I am taking approx 150gm of protein shake Anabolic Muscle Builder which contains Anabolic Amino acid complex like Creatine, Creatine Ethyl Ester, Glutamine, Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine & Taurine. I take this either with Milk or water every day. Please suggest will it cause any fertility problem in me and if i do sex with my wife will it cause any problem to her. We are planning for a baby, will it also cause any problem to baby. I consulted my Gym instructor and they told any protein shake will not cause any of above problem and this protein shake even your wife can also take because it is replacement of Carbohydrates to reduce carbs in your body. Please suggest....
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011