Is there any chances of pregnant after using Nordette with in 65 days of unprotected sex ?

hello doctors , me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex within her 11th cycle of her menstrual period . but she drunk 4pcs of Nordette (levonorgestrel 0.15mg + ethinyl estradiol 0.03mg) within 65 days of unprotected sex (so it s her 14thday of cycle) then she drunk again 4pcs of Nordette (levonorgestrel 0.15mg + ethinyl estradiol 0.03mg) after 12 hours of the 1st dosage.... and i have my varicocele , i have pain in right testicle, i have been diagnosed with varicocele more than a year, so what is the chances of pregnancy by using Nordette as ECP and i have varicocele? thanks doctors... my gf is now 4days delay of her menstrual period. but its usually happening to her, sometimes she was 4days to 1 week delay.. thanks! no ECP sold here in philippines so she used Nordette instead... We will not do the unprotected sex again ever. thanks
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011