Is there a possibility that I can be pregnant after stopping the pill ?

Is there a possibility that i can be pregnant and what to expect after stopping the pill?

I had protected sex 3months ago (condom and pill) it didn't break or slip and i didn't miss a pill. I have got my monthly withdrawal bleed every month since i had protected sex. I stopped using Triphasil 28 28days ago and uptil now i haven't had my period. Can thus be due to the fact that i stopped the pill. I am experiencing little pain in my lower abdominal on the right mostlly and sometimes on the left. It feel like someone is applying pressure on my right side to explain ehat kind of pain i'm experiencing. If a women have her withdrawal bleed during the sugar pill week can she be rest assured that she haven't become pregnant on the pill?? I need help please about what to expect after stopping the pill because it made my skin break out. What is the possibilty of being preganat because i'm freaky out just want my periods to return back to normal.

Asked On : Tue, 20 Apr 2010