Is possible to get married in same blood type and have healthy children?

Hi, I am currently engaged to my first cousin. We are about to get married and we are Concerend about our childrens health. We don t know of we have the se Blood type or not yet. We are planning to find out soon but we are Worried that if we have the same blood type it will effect our children. Is there anyway that we can get married and have healthy babies even though we have the same Blood type? Is there a kind of medicine or shots or anything we can use to produce healthy babies?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012