I have Usher Syndrome, Could you give me any insight or something that may help me ?

I think that I have Usher Syndrome. Retinitis Pigmentosa has been confirmed and the ear doctor said that I was slowly losing my hearing although the two have yet to be officially linked. I believe I have type 3. I have balance problems which I believe is vertigo. I feel like I am in a dreamlike state a lot of times. It makes it hard feel like I am "with it" and to feel like i'm not being spacey. Could you give me any insight or something that may help me ?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Apr 2010