Is it normal to bleed heavily and get periods more than once in a month after taking manjistadikasayam for blood purification ?

I am 33 years old. I have fibroid which is 6 cms situated outside uterus. When scanned i was also diagnosed with liver swelling. . so my ayurvedic doc recommended manjistadikasayam for blood purification. I had heavy bleedin for more than a month once . Can i continue this kashayam and also do some yogas? will there be heavy bleeding again. I have two small twin kids. Is there ayurvedic medicine for fibroid shrink? Please advice.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Dec 2011